Banner

I’m more than just the face: Malaika Arora



Malaika Arora Khan has just turned designer. The actor-producer’s maiden fashion venture, theclosetlabel.com, has just hit the web. She talks about her involvement and what you can expect from her upcoming collections. What inspired this venture?
What are the prices like?
The collection aims to make fashionable and quality clothing available at accessible price points. We are keen to ensure that our collection is approachable and wearable.
Will your line only be available online?
Yes, it will be sold only on the website. We will launch a new collection every month, highlighting the current trends of the season.
How much of your own dressing style has been incorporated into this label?
This is how I dress on a daily basis. It’s been wonderful to develop clothes that I’d love to wear and I think women across the country will enjoy wearing them.
How do you plan to expand the brand?
We’re excited. There will be collaborations, but for now, we’re going to attempt to get everyday style that suits Indian women of all shapes, sizes and ages.
Will you remain the face of your own brand?
Yes, I am more than just the face of the brand. It is not a mere endorsement. I am the creative director of the website and my team and I will strive to bring you the best of everyday fashion.

STAY TUNED FOR MORE UPDATES 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER FOR INSTANT UPDATES: @SHOPPERSLIFES